2023 Core, Snow Blower, Blade, and Data Center

Is anyone interested in a 2023 Core, Snow Blower, Blade, and the RTK station for it? It is just sitting in my yard covered up. I have no idea what to do with it. I live in Southwestern Michigan (Niles), so if anyone wanted it message me. I’m not going to ship it, but I’d be happy to let someone come pick it up. This is my original unit from the Kickstarter, almost hate to get rid of it, but it is just most likely collecting, snake, mice, and dust in my yard, so I am happy to give it free to a good home.

I need to clarify; this doesn’t include the battery or docking station. Just the modules listed, the Core unit itself, and the charger. I will work on getting pictures to add this weekend.

Hello Eric, why are you opting to keep the docking station and battery? Trying to learn about the units before I go trying to buy one.

When the 2024 version came out, it came with significant improvements. Early adopters of the Yarbo platform who had the 2023 version were offered an upgrade program to the 2024 version for a fee, and often to save on return shipping for units Yarbo had no use for, they allowed owners to keep their 2023 units as spares (although they aren’t interchangeable, some parts are the same). The battery and docking station from the 2023 units could be used with 2024 units however, so users kept those and have left the remainder of the 2023 setups sitting since then as in this case. I do have a brand new battery and may have a docking station as well, I’ll have to double check, if you are interested in this unit. I am willing to ship to anywhere and have much better prices then what you would get on the website, and my components will have their warranty transferred to you.