Lately I’ve been having issues getting signal/ connection/ control with the app. The mower doesn’t have issues itself, it continues on gps pattern without issue and never wanders. Most of the time I go to log in to app and I’m it’s showing no connection or bad connection with everything. My internet/ wifi/ data center are all working properly it seems. Is there something I need to check under the lid for connections?
Could you please submit a support ticket regarding this issue? This will allow our team to collect the necessary information and further investigate the cause of the connection problem.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we’ll help look into this as soon as possible.
You appear to have a HaLow signal issue. One of your screen shots shows -85 which is unusable. Another shows -70 which is borderline. Check the HaLow antennas on the core and DC. (tall ones) Make sure they’re tight and undamaged.





