Why can’t we have Yarbo programmed to do its turns while on the charging pad instead of tearing up the lawn right in front of it? If it could just use that hard surface that would be great. Or do a smart turn, that would be nice too. I feel like this is an easy fix.
You can turn on smart turns for recharging. It will smart turn in front of the dock. It’s under work preferences. I would like an option to smart turn out in the area at the end of the docking station pathway and then reverse all the way back to the dock. The zero turn in front of the docking station pathway is horrible too.
My question is, why does it have to turn at all. I would think the design would drive straight on with an option to drive straight off or back out. Turning around then backing in doesn’t feel like the best design.
I’m assuming it has something to do with the snow blower. Can’t back out in snow. But yeah, I can see your point.