Can't use app for support

I am logged in and want to submit a ticket for 2 things happening since the app updated today. When I click on submit a ticket, it opens and immediately closes making it impossible to submit.

I even rebooted my phone amd tablet after installing the app.

Known issue. If you want use the website for tickets, it seems to always work.

use support.yarbo.com website or email support@yarbo.com

Also drop your phone model and OS version here so @Yarbo-Forum can let the proper teams know about the support app issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As Bryan mentioned, please submit the ticket through our support website or send an email directly to support@yarbo.com for now.

Also, could you please share your phone model and OS version with us? This will help our team further investigate the cause of this Support App issue. Thank you for your help!