Bryan,
I think I’ve got a good 4G data connection but still not able to do a map drift correction in NetRTK mode.
Here are my screen shots to check if you’d be so kind.
Thanks,
Jeff
Under settings, network, what is your current cellular usage? Did you try a reboot and driving the core around a bit out in the open to see if it switches to RTK status 4?
Ok so most likely not a data cap issue. Is this the first time switching, I don’t think so?
Try turning your DC back on and see if it locks up on RTK status 4. If it does, turn it back off and see if it fails over to cellular afterwards. You could also try switching between the two when the DC is powered on. Not sure if that’s what you did or not.
I would open a ticket on that. Very strange, especially since it was working. Do you have the latest app update that went out today? 3.19.7?
I am having a lot of issues with my quality going to .1xxxxxx, and status to 1 when using netRTK. I am going to switch back to data center usage for a bit and see if it is better. I never had the pro antennas before recently and now I have lots of waiting for gps when it is near any cover at all.
My money would be on a firmware bug and not the antennas.
Bryan,
Not sure what you mean by it was working? Yesterday was the first time I tried NetRTK and so far I’ve been unable to get it to accurately report a position.
I just saw the new app version announced a few minutes ago. I didn’t download yet as I don’t want to introduce another variable. At this point doesn’t seem like it would matter, so will go do so now.
Thanks for all your attempts to help. I’ll open a ticket. It would be nice to have it working for when I want to work out of range of the DC
Best,
Jeff
I am just saying I never had this issue with the non pro, so I should be at an even less chance of it now. Since I can’t fix the firmware, I am going to try the back to dc and see. The app is so dumb how it shows the GPS at 0.000 feet, but yet it can’t leave the dock till you look and see what it is doing in the diags.
Yeah, that’s why I had the question mark. I couldn’t recall if you did have it working once before.
Agreed, that app shouldn’t show green status when it isn’t. Not sure why it’s doing that.
Oh, now I understand. Thank you.
Hi there, I’m really sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for taking so much time and effort to go through all these troubleshooting steps.
Please submit a support ticket with the detailed information, including the troubleshooting steps you’ve already taken, so our team can further investigate and assist you.
Hi there, we’re not sure about the root cause at this point. Could you please submit a support ticket so our team can investigate it further?
Do you have NetRTK coverage in your area? The nearest location for coverage near me is almost 100miles away.