I was browsing through some old videos and found this.
I took this video at CES 2023.
What’s really amusing is that Yarbo STILL can’t turn and maneuver as smoothly as this prototype!
I was browsing through some old videos and found this.
I took this video at CES 2023.
What’s really amusing is that Yarbo STILL can’t turn and maneuver as smoothly as this prototype!
I hear Ken spewing his sales pitches.
Too bad years later and it still can’t drive smooth.
Nice video btw!
I went back through the live streams a month or so ago (specifically the one where they revealed the leaf blower) and that mower was turning a lot smoother in that video too. Ken also said VSLAM was about to be released.
You should send him a reminder message. We are all still waiting.
Oh, it could. They’ve made choices.
To not spend money on software?
I thought you guys would like the video (and the sales pitch). ![]()
I seem to remember the yard destruction being the big complaint which required some change, but I could be wrong. In the video, the left tread would be destroying the grass if it wasn’t turf.
That said, really easy to just have it move slow/reverse to help and be smooth, but what the hell do I know.
Unfortunately he’s just a mouthpiece and has no real control of the mother entity.